What to expect from your Pilgrimage:
- Your Pilgrimage will begin at the Shield’s Farm Historic Log Cabin
- Upon stepping outside, you will walk the field and encounter seven live-action scenes portraying the Christmas story
- The Pilgrimage lasts approximately 30 minutes
- Witness Mary and Joseph’s encounters with angels, their journey to Bethlehem and the Good News as told to the shepherds and wisemen
- Experience live animals, dramatic music and soft lighting for an unforgettable event
- Five churches in Delmont will feature different activities and food
- Free bus shuttles are available between churches and run every 5-10 minutes
New this year: Be sure to visit the interactive Mary and Joseph tent where you can pet and have your picture taken with a live donkey!
Planning is underway for the 2018 Delmont Pilgrimage. The Journey to Bethlehem takes place on three consecutive evenings.
Purchase Tickets Here: https://squareup.com/store/delmont-pilgrimage-inc
Friday, November 30 from 6-9pm
Saturday, December 1 from 5-9pm
Sunday, December 2 from 4-8pm
Sunday from 4:00 – 5:00 is a Daylight Matinee time for seniors and families.